Welcome to Preschool! This is my tenth year teaching at McKeel, and it is a privilege to be a part of such a wonderful family of teachers, staff and students!
After graduating from Warner University with B.A.s in English and Mass Communications, I worked as a graphic designer for fifteen years. Inspired by my love of young children and my fascination with their ability to do great things, I decided to pursue a career in teaching, focusing on early childhood. In 2009, I returned to school and received my certification in Elementary Education. I taught in South McKeel's pre-school program in 2010 and then taught first grade at SMA from 2011-2015. I returned to pre-k at MAC in 2015. I love our early learners! They are fascinated by the world around them and have so much love to share!
I am honored to play such a huge role in your child's life and education! We'll work hard and play hard! It will be so much fun learning and growing together this year!
Send me a Message
- 101 alphabet activities and printables
- 30 Number Sense Games and Activities
- 300+ Free Activities for Hands On Learning
- 50 Science Experiments
- Handwriting Activities
- Handwriting Without Tears for Parents
- More Great Free Websites for Kids
- PBS Kids GAMES BY SUBJECT -- GREAT RESOURCE!
- Sesame Street Learning Games
- Virtual MindPeace Rooms
- 2019-2020 Supply List
- Harry and the Lady Next Door Read Aloud
- Incoming Students FAQ
- Kindergarten Sight Words
- Letter Fluency Practice
- March 30- Weekly Preview
- Orientation 2019
- Parent Connection: Jack & the Beanstalk activities
- Plants Read Aloud
- Questions to Ask When Reading with Your Child
- Read Aloud + Addition Review: Animals On Board
- Read Aloud: 3 Bears
- Read Aloud: 3 Bears ABC
- Read Aloud: 3 Pigs
- Read Aloud: A Dog with Nice Ears
- Read Aloud: Bedtime for Frances
- Read Aloud: Bringing the Outside In
- Read Aloud: Curious You!
- Read Aloud: Everyone Can Ride a Bicycle
- Read Aloud: Gilberto and the Windy Day
- Read Aloud: Harry by the Sea & At the Beach
- Read Aloud: I Can Do Anything That's Everything All By Myself
- Read Aloud: I Dare You Not to Yawn!
- Read Aloud: I Love You Stinky Face!
- Read Aloud: If You Were a Plus Sign
- Read Aloud: Lately Lily
- Read Aloud: Mommy's Little Star
- Read Aloud: No Roses for Harry!
- Read Aloud: On the First Day of Kindergarten
- Read Aloud: On the Way to Kindergarten
- Read Aloud: Pete the Cat Four Groovy Buttons
- Read Aloud: Pinkalicious
- Read Aloud: Spring Summer
- Read Aloud: The Sun and the Moon
- Read Aloud: The Too Hot Day
- Read Aloud: There Was an Old Lady
- Read Aloud: Today is Monday
- Read Aloud: Tops and Bottoms
- Read Aloud: Weather
- Read Aloud: When Will I Read??
- Sing Along: Skidamarinkadink
- SPECIAL GUEST
- Stanley Sings Happy Birthday
- The Thank You Song
- We're Kindergarteners
- Weekend With Wendell
- Weekly Preview April 6
- Weekly Preview MAY 4 + Read Aloud: The LIttle Engine that Could
- Weekly Preview, APR27 PART 1
- Weekly Preview, APR27 PART 2
- Weekly Preview- April 13
- Weekly Preview-APRIL 20