4th Grade Team
Welcome 4th grade students and parents! I am so excited to be part of the MAC 4th grade team again this year. This will be my sixth year teaching. I graduated from St. Leo University with a degree in Elementary Education, as well as certifications in ESOL, ESE, and a reading endorsement. I LOVE to teach Reading and Social Studies, and firmly believe that learning can be fun and exciting for students. I am looking forward to seeing your child learn and grow this year.
2019-2020 Class Schedule
- 8:00-8:20 arrival.
- 8:25-8:55 MAC Time
- 9:00-9:45 Reading Instruction: Homeroom
- 9:45 -10:00 Daily Recess
- 10:05-11:00 Reading Instruction: Homeroom
- 11:00-11:40 Differentiated Instruction (M,T, TH, Fri)
- 11:50-12:15 Lunch
- 12:20-12:40 Reading Block 2
- 12:45-1:25 PE (Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thur) Art (Fri)
- 1:30-2:20 Reading Block 2 Continued
- 2:25-2:55 Block 2 Writing/Social Studies
- 2:55 Pack up for dismissal
**Media: Wednesdays, 10:55-11:35
**Music: Fridays, 2:15-2:55
We are learning..........
Week of January 20th
Reading: How to compare and contrast the point of view from which different stories are narrated.
Language: Using a dictionary, glossary, and thesaurus.
Writing: Comparing and contrasting police dogs and guide dogs. Week 3: Revising and editing our writing.
Social Studies: Causes and effects of Florida's Land Boom and Bust.
What to Work on at home:
Read 20 minutes daily
Moby Max Lesson: Summary of Main Events (Due Friday, January 24th)
Weekly Spelling List: #18
Send me a Message
- 2019-2020 Sunshine State Readers Book List
- 4th Grade Parent Night Presentation
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Seesaw Parent Log in Information
- Tips for Reading With Your Child