4th Grade Team
Welcome 4th grade students and parents! I am so excited to be part of the MAC 4th grade team again this year. This will be my sixth year teaching. I graduated from St. Leo University with a degree in Elementary Education, as well as certifications in ESOL, ESE, and a reading endorsement. I LOVE to teach Reading and Social Studies, and firmly believe that learning can be fun and exciting for students. I am looking forward to seeing your child learn and grow this year.
August 19th-4th Grade Parent Night at 6:45 pm
2019-2020 Class Schedule
- 8:00-8:20 arrival.
- 8:25-8:55 MAC Time
- 9:00-9:45 Reading Instruction: Homeroom
- 9:45 -10:00 Daily Recess
- 10:05-11:00 Reading Instruction: Homeroom
- 11:00-11:40 Differentiated Instruction (M,T, TH, Fri)
- 11:50-12:15 Lunch
- 12:20-12:40 Reading Block 2
- 12:45-1:25 PE (Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thur) Art (Fri)
- 1:30-2:20 Reading Block 2 Continued
- 2:25-2:55 Block 2 Writing/Social Studies
- 2:55 Pack up for dismissal
**Media: Wednesdays, 10:55-11:35
**Music: Fridays, 2:15-2:55
We are learning..........
Week of August 19th
Reading: How to explain ideas, concepts, or events in historical text.
Language: How to correctly use progressive verb tenses.
Writing: How to improve our narrative writing by organizing our thoughts and adding specific details, including dialogue.
Social Studies: How to compare and contrast Native American tribes, as well as list important contributions they made to Florida culture.
What to Work on at home:
Read 20 minutes daily
Weekly Spelling List:
Spelling List #2